Friday, June 8, 2012 - 13:30 in Health & Medicine
A brain training technique which helps people control activity in a specific part of the brain could help treat depression, a study suggests.
- The neural basis of the depressive selfTue, 31 Aug 2010, 5:21:43 EDT
- Critical brain chemical shown to play role in severe depressionMon, 1 Mar 2010, 11:23:58 EST
- Brain training can help improve specific abilities in older peopleWed, 23 Dec 2009, 14:27:38 EST
- Crying baby draws blunted response in depressed mom's brainTue, 22 Feb 2011, 13:32:34 EST
- Depression diversity: Brain studies reveal big differences among individualsThu, 8 May 2008, 10:36:20 EDT