Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 14:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
An ancient creature thought to be the first to step on land could not have walked on four legs, 3D computer modelling shows.
- Ancient footprints show human-like walking began nearly 4 million years agoWed, 20 Jul 2011, 4:02:13 EDT
- A small step for lungfish, a big step for the evolution of walkingMon, 12 Dec 2011, 16:37:40 EST
- New research shows dinosaurs may have been smaller than we thoughtThu, 25 Jun 2009, 11:23:23 EDT
- Bizarre walking bat has ancient heritageWed, 29 Jul 2009, 10:18:22 EDT
- Ancient blob-like creature of the deep revealed by scientistsWed, 4 Aug 2010, 9:25:25 EDT