Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 13:01 in Biology & Nature
Two patients paralysed from the neck down are able to control a robotic arm using their thoughts.
- Robot arm improves performance of brain-controlled deviceTue, 14 Dec 2010, 17:34:53 EST
- Controlling robotic arms is child's playFri, 13 May 2011, 19:32:07 EDT
- For robust robots, let them be babies firstThu, 20 Jan 2011, 13:33:39 EST
- New robotic head and neck cancer surgery preserves speech, without scarringTue, 7 Sep 2010, 12:16:22 EDT
- Robotic arm's big flaw: Patients say it's 'too easy'Thu, 23 Sep 2010, 17:50:44 EDT