Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 04:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The founder of US-based anti-whaling group Sea Shepherd, Paul Watson, appears in court in Germany, where he faces extradition to Costa Rica.
- While shepherds watched their flocks on 'Ilkely Moor'Tue, 15 Dec 2009, 9:10:37 EST
- 6 new species of Eucalantica micro-moths discovered from the New WorldMon, 18 Jul 2011, 11:33:12 EDT
- University of Kansas researcher investigates mysterious stone spheres in Costa RicaMon, 22 Mar 2010, 14:38:46 EDT
- Magnetic nano-'shepherds' organize cellsTue, 31 Mar 2009, 15:35:34 EDT
- Researchers develop the first climate-based model to predict Dengue fever outbreaksFri, 5 Jun 2009, 17:49:35 EDT