Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 02:30 in Earth & Climate
A tornado has been reported in parts of Oxfordshire during a storm which caused damage to trees and roof tiles on Monday.
- Iowa State researchers find, test winds extending far away from Alabama tornado's pathMon, 9 Apr 2012, 23:31:52 EDT
- Tornado-chasing becomes vacation choice, MU researchers findThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:14:55 EDT
- Increase in tornado, hurricane damage brings call for more stringent building standardsMon, 8 Aug 2011, 13:35:43 EDT
- Massive tornado onslaught raises questions about building practices, code enforcementFri, 13 May 2011, 21:01:49 EDT
- GOES-13 satellite animation shows US severe storms and tornado outbreakMon, 18 Apr 2011, 17:33:50 EDT