Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 02:00 in Earth & Climate
The chairman of the Environment Agency, Lord Smith, is expected to back the expansion of the controversial "fracking" method of extracting natural gas from shale rock.
- 'Fracking' mobilizes uranium in marcellus shaleMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:53:45 EDT
- How shale fracking led to an Ohio town's first 100 earthquakesMon, 19 Aug 2013, 15:33:11 EDT
- Many stressors associated with fracking due to perceived lack of trust, Pitt findsMon, 29 Apr 2013, 13:35:54 EDT
- Analysis of fracking wastewater yields some surprisesTue, 22 Jan 2013, 16:07:44 EST
- U-M technical reports examine hydraulic fracturing in MichiganThu, 5 Sep 2013, 11:40:19 EDT