Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 04:20 in Biology & Nature
Smart clothes that change colour could help people to camouflage - just like squids do, say scientists.
- Squid and zebrafish cells inspire camouflaging smart materialsWed, 2 May 2012, 10:34:11 EDT
- Now you see it, now you don't: MBL scientists unraveling the mystery of camouflageThu, 15 Jan 2009, 14:32:35 EST
- World Wars camouflage technique could have benefits in modern warfareWed, 1 Jun 2011, 19:34:36 EDT
- Quail really know their camouflageThu, 17 Jan 2013, 22:05:27 EST
- When camouflage is a plant's best protectionWed, 25 Nov 2009, 14:57:26 EST