Monday, April 30, 2012 - 09:30 in Biology & Nature
The UK waters are warmer than usual, with marine experts calling on the public to report sightings of basking sharks this summer.
- Public sightings suggest increase in basking sharks in British watersMon, 23 Jul 2012, 11:37:57 EDT
- Conference highlights impact of unsettled summer weather on UK marine lifeTue, 5 Jan 2010, 14:31:22 EST
- 'Chum cam' underwater video survey shows that reef sharks thrive in marine reserves Thu, 8 Mar 2012, 20:33:56 EST
- New forensic technique gives clues about sharks from bite damageTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:24:51 EST
- Scientists conduct shark survey off US East CoastThu, 13 Aug 2009, 14:11:41 EDT