Friday, April 13, 2012 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
There are nearly 600,000 emperor penguins in Antarctica - twice as many as was previously thought - according to a new satellite survey.
- Melting sea ice threatens emperor penguins, study findsWed, 20 Jun 2012, 13:07:50 EDT
- Emperor penguins march toward extinction?Tue, 27 Jan 2009, 9:16:51 EST
- Emperor penguins use sea ice to rest between long foraging periods Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 22:02:55 EST
- Scientists map penguins from spaceTue, 2 Jun 2009, 11:26:55 EDT
- NOAA tracks winter journeys of seals and penguins in AntarcticaTue, 11 May 2010, 13:32:17 EDT