Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 04:31 in Mathematics & Economics
The US state department recommends rejection of the US-Canada Keystone XL oil pipeline, saying it had insufficient time to review the plans.
- Social acceptance and rejection: The sweet and the bitterSat, 13 Aug 2011, 5:01:14 EDT
- UCLA team uncovers mechanism behind organ transplant rejectionThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:44:54 EST
- Drug may prolong organ life in noncompliant kidney transplant patientsSat, 31 May 2008, 3:42:36 EDT
- AAAS, leading Texas scientists urge state board to reject anti-evolution effortTue, 24 Mar 2009, 12:52:01 EDT
- NIST/CSM sensor could help avert pipeline failuresFri, 3 Oct 2008, 9:29:00 EDT