Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 04:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Research carried out on maize found at archaeological sites in Peru suggests it was eaten much earlier than previously thought, including in the form of popcorn.
- Ancient popcorn discovered in PeruWed, 18 Jan 2012, 17:39:59 EST
- Butter-flavored popcorn ingredient suspected cause of lung diseaseThu, 1 May 2008, 8:28:18 EDT
- Whole grain cereals, popcorn rich in antioxidants, not just fiber, new research concludesTue, 18 Aug 2009, 14:36:15 EDT
- UC research examines ancient Puebloans and the myth of maizeTue, 2 Apr 2013, 16:35:01 EDT
- Test flight over Peru ruins could revolutionize archaeological mappingWed, 1 Aug 2012, 19:03:51 EDT