Monday, June 6, 2011 - 17:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider have succeeded in trapping atoms of anti-hydrogen for more than 15 minutes - a breakthrough in the quest to learn about the origins of the universe.
- Magnetic trapping will help unlock the secrets of anti-matterThu, 18 Nov 2010, 9:52:48 EST
- Researchers trap antimatter atomsWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:28:41 EST
- Scientists step closer to understanding secrets of anti-matterWed, 17 Nov 2010, 14:42:14 EST
- Antimatter atoms produced and trapped at CERNWed, 17 Nov 2010, 15:56:24 EST
- CERN group traps antihydrogen atoms for more than 16 minutesSun, 5 Jun 2011, 13:33:18 EDT