Friday, March 4, 2011 - 06:00 in Astronomy & Space
The US space agency's (Nasa) attempt to launch its latest Earth observation mission ends in failure after the launch rocket failed to release its payload.
- NASA prepares to launch next Earth-observing satellite missionThu, 20 Jan 2011, 17:02:34 EST
- NASA's Glory Satellite scheduled for launch March 4Tue, 1 Mar 2011, 14:35:34 EST
- Report warns of rapid decline in US Earth observation capabilities; next-generation missions hindered by budget shortfalls, launch failuresWed, 2 May 2012, 17:33:31 EDT
- NASA postpones launch of Glory missionThu, 24 Feb 2011, 0:31:53 EST
- Feb. 23 NASA mission to tote $28 million CU-Boulder instrument and tiny student satelliteTue, 22 Feb 2011, 14:02:13 EST