Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 16:07 in Biology & Nature
UK scientists say they have developed a technique that could extend the life of a kidney transplant significantly.
- King's College London reveals promising techniques for extending the life of an organ transplantWed, 15 Sep 2010, 8:42:39 EDT
- New laboratory technique improves success in 'highly sensitized' kidney transplantsMon, 22 Sep 2008, 17:42:49 EDT
- Controversial kidney transplant technique could provide lifeline for very ill patientsMon, 7 Dec 2009, 10:21:58 EST
- Occurrence of increased kidney transplant listings in patients with prior non-kidney transplantsThu, 2 Sep 2010, 18:08:54 EDT
- Breathing life into injured lungs: World-first technique will expand lung donor organ poolFri, 19 Dec 2008, 12:08:18 EST