Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 03:10 in Astronomy & Space
With the help of high speed video, scientists discover there is far more to bursting bubbles than meets the eye.
- Bursting 'bubbles' the origin of galactic gas cloudsThu, 27 May 2010, 10:09:16 EDT
- Scientists looking to burst the superconductivity bubbleMon, 16 May 2011, 4:01:21 EDT
- Bubble physicist counts bubbles in the ocean to answer questions about climate, sound, lightThu, 21 Jan 2010, 11:19:26 EST
- Mathematically detecting bubbles before they burst Mon, 31 Oct 2011, 23:33:26 EDT
- Consumer remorse: Difficult choices can lead to second-guessingMon, 19 Apr 2010, 17:15:58 EDT