Sunday, September 6, 2009 - 15:45 in Health & Medicine
Two potentially key genes linked to the development of Alzheimer's disease have been uncovered by UK researchers.
- Researchers identify genetic marker of aggressive Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:43:42 EDT
- Key action of a gene linked to both Alzheimer's disease and type 2 diabetes identifiedTue, 28 Sep 2010, 18:08:09 EDT
- Newly identified genetic marker involved in aggressive Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:43:44 EDT
- Largest ever Alzheimer's genome study unveils dementia mysteriesSun, 6 Sep 2009, 13:39:25 EDT
- Gene linked to aging also linked to Alzheimer'sThu, 22 Jul 2010, 12:31:41 EDT