Tuesday, February 3, 2009 - 16:07 in Astronomy & Space
The smallest planet yet found outside the Solar System is detected by a French space telescope.
- Caltech astronomer spots second smallest exoplanetWed, 13 Jan 2010, 12:17:12 EST
- COROT discovers smallest exoplanet yet, with a surface to walk onTue, 3 Feb 2009, 10:24:44 EST
- European team finds smallest transiting extrasolar planet everTue, 3 Feb 2009, 9:59:49 EST
- Exoplanet caught on the moveThu, 10 Jun 2010, 16:11:54 EDT
- Discovery of the smallest exoplanets: The Barnard's star connectionWed, 11 Jan 2012, 17:36:21 EST