Monday, October 27, 2008 - 18:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Amphibian populations at Yellowstone - the world's oldest national park - are in steep decline, a major study shows.
- Researchers turn to museums to track down clues in mysterious amphibian declinesMon, 2 May 2011, 15:33:59 EDT
- Africa's national parks hit by mammal declinesMon, 12 Jul 2010, 15:43:56 EDT
- Catastrophic amphibian declines have multiple causes, no simple solutionMon, 25 Apr 2011, 16:01:38 EDT
- Kenya's national parks not free from wildlife declinesTue, 7 Jul 2009, 20:50:11 EDT
- Global warming link to amphibian declines in doubtWed, 12 Nov 2008, 11:37:48 EST