Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 12:49 in Biology & Nature
A robot controlled by rat brain cells could help the study of diseases such as Alzheimer's that wipe out memories.
- Modulating a protein in the brain could help control Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:02:42 EST
- Protein in the brain could be a key target in controlling Alzheimer'sWed, 25 Jan 2012, 16:05:21 EST
- Penn study gives hope for new class of Alzheimer's disease drugsMon, 18 Oct 2010, 14:36:54 EDT
- Mayo Clinic maps brain, finds Alzheimer's patients drive differently Mon, 16 Jul 2012, 21:05:28 EDT
- New approach to fighting Alzheimer's shows potential in clinical trialThu, 7 Jan 2010, 0:23:55 EST