Friday, May 16, 2008 - 07:28 in Physics & Chemistry
Small-scale biomass power plants can have bigger enviro-impacts than other renewables, a study says.
- Gene helps plants use less water without biomass lossTue, 11 Jan 2011, 14:34:44 EST
- Toward more cost-effective production of biofuels from plant lignocellulosic biomassThu, 17 Nov 2011, 9:43:20 EST
- New boreal forest biomass maps produced from radar satellite dataThu, 25 Mar 2010, 10:31:05 EDT
- Doubling a gene in corn results in giant biomassMon, 2 Mar 2009, 12:33:05 EST
- Sizing up biomass from spaceTue, 30 Oct 2012, 21:32:24 EDT