Monday, May 12, 2008 - 04:42 in Physics & Chemistry
A microwave system that kills "invasive species" lurking in ships' ballast water is developed by a team of US researchers.
- Microbial stowaways: Are ships spreading disease?Thu, 29 May 2008, 10:14:54 EDT
- New paper assigns dollar figure to cost from ship-borne invasive species to the Great LakesSat, 31 Mar 2012, 23:33:14 EDT
- Ceramic material revs up microwavingThu, 28 Aug 2008, 11:49:23 EDT
- Microwave ovens need added safety controlsMon, 6 Oct 2008, 16:57:00 EDT
- How to make microwaves on a chip to replace X-rays for medical imaging and securityThu, 29 May 2008, 15:14:55 EDT