Monday, July 7, 2008 - 17:21 in Earth & Climate
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) -- Almost half the coral reef ecosystems in United States territory are in poor or fair condition, mostly because of rising ocean temperatures, according to a government report released Monday....
- NOAA report states half of US coral reefs in 'poor' or 'fair' conditionMon, 7 Jul 2008, 13:07:59 EDT
- Study: Severe low temperatures devastate coral reefs in Florida KeysMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:36:24 EDT
- Rise or fall of reef fish driven by both economy and ecologyMon, 9 Feb 2009, 19:17:08 EST
- Discovery of how coral reefs adapt to global warming could aid reef restorationWed, 23 Jun 2010, 17:33:55 EDT
- Distressed damsels stress coral reefsWed, 26 May 2010, 19:22:35 EDT