CHICAGO (AP) -- Hospital stays for heart failure fell a remarkable 30 percent in Medicare patients over a decade, the first such decline in the United States and forceful evidence that the nation is making headway in reducing the billion-dollar burden of a common condition....
- Heart failure hospital stays drop by 30 percentFri, 21 Oct 2011, 0:34:59 EDT
- For heart failure patients, risk of in-hospital death has decreased; readmission rate has increasedTue, 1 Jun 2010, 17:51:37 EDT
- 1 in 4 hospitalized heart failure patients with Medicare back in hospital within a monthTue, 10 Nov 2009, 16:40:05 EST
- Heart failure hospitalization rates rise among nation's seniorsSun, 9 Nov 2008, 14:57:10 EST
- New method assesses risks for heart failure patientsWed, 30 Jul 2008, 13:36:41 EDT