Friday, August 3, 2012 - 21:00 in Mathematics & Economics
WASHINGTON, Aug. 3 (UPI) -- Two U.S. companies will split almost $1 billion in federal funds for development of the next-generation of manned spacecraft, industry officials say.
- NSF announces new awards that will investigate more efficient ways to harvest sunlight Tue, 29 Mar 2011, 15:36:18 EDT
- Study: Federal funds support health depts., but leadership is keyTue, 9 Mar 2010, 12:41:42 EST
- States now fund majority of human embryonic stem cell researchThu, 9 Dec 2010, 2:12:03 EST
- Global health funding soars, boosted by unprecedented private givingThu, 18 Jun 2009, 20:43:05 EDT
- Research!America asks Congress to support embryonic stem cell research nowWed, 8 Sep 2010, 16:44:04 EDT