Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 14:30 in Biology & Nature
STORRS, Conn., July 24 (UPI) -- A tiny aquatic organism in algal blooms known as "red tides" is even deadlier than thought and could affect entire marine food chains, U.S. scientists say.
- UConn researchers discover that 'red tide' species is deadlier than first thoughtMon, 23 Jul 2012, 15:34:18 EDT
- Brown tide culprit sequenced: Genome of the first of algal bloom speciesMon, 21 Feb 2011, 15:32:54 EST
- MIT research could help predict red tideThu, 19 Feb 2009, 14:30:48 EST
- First harmful algal bloom species genome sequencedMon, 21 Feb 2011, 15:32:57 EST
- UT researchers crack code to harmful brown tidesWed, 23 Feb 2011, 16:35:17 EST