Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 23:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
BALTIMORE, June 27 (UPI) -- A pre-human relative species ate only forest foods even though they lived near grassy savanna with tasty tubers and even juicy animals, U.S. researchers say.
- Early human habitat was savanna, not forestThu, 27 May 2010, 15:31:59 EDT
- Healthy food availability could depend on where you live -- so does the quality of your dietWed, 25 Feb 2009, 13:25:52 EST
- Savannas, forests in a battle of the biomes, Princeton researchers findMon, 31 Oct 2011, 23:34:10 EDT
- A grassy trend in human ancestors' dietsMon, 3 Jun 2013, 17:34:34 EDT
- 6 million years of savannaWed, 3 Aug 2011, 15:37:31 EDT