Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 09:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
SHEFFIELD, England, June 22 (UPI) -- Stonehenge was the center of ancient Britain and the monument was meant to symbolize the unification of eastern and western communities, researchers say.
- Research finds Stonehenge was monument marking unification of BritainSat, 23 Jun 2012, 11:03:07 EDT
- Indus script encodes language, reveals new study of ancient symbolsThu, 23 Apr 2009, 14:38:43 EDT
- The symbolic monkey? Token-mediated economic choices in tufted capuchinsTue, 10 Jun 2008, 22:21:45 EDT
- Front-of-package symbols and systems: IOM phase 1 reportFri, 8 Oct 2010, 14:03:57 EDT
- Global markets: Chinese consumers respond to Western brandsMon, 20 Apr 2009, 15:51:06 EDT