Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 20:00 in Biology & Nature
CAMBRIDGE, England, June 21 (UPI) -- Avian H5N1 influenza viruses could evolve in nature to become a human-to-human airborne transmissible virus, British researchers say.
- The pandemic potential of H9N2 avian influenza virusesWed, 13 Aug 2008, 5:56:37 EDT
- U Alberta find could shield humans from influenza virusTue, 30 Mar 2010, 15:17:11 EDT
- Scientists identify lab-made proteins that neutralize multiple strains of seasonal and pandemic fluSun, 22 Feb 2009, 13:29:39 EST
- Scientists identify human monoclonal antibodies effective against bird, seasonal flu virusesSun, 22 Feb 2009, 13:29:20 EST
- Virus hybridization could create pandemic bird fluMon, 22 Feb 2010, 15:39:24 EST