Monday, May 14, 2012 - 19:00 in Earth & Climate
SEATTLE, May 14 (UPI) -- Nearly 10 percent of the Western Hemisphere's mammals won't be able to move swiftly enough to outpace climate change and reach safe havens, researchers say.
- Will changes in climate wipe out mammals in Arctic and sub-Arctic areas?Mon, 14 Jan 2013, 16:34:25 EST
- Climate change driving Michigan mammals northTue, 12 May 2009, 17:10:04 EDT
- Species distribution models are of only limited value for predicting future mammal distributionsTue, 15 Dec 2009, 11:28:57 EST
- UF study finds ancient mammals shifted diets as climate changedTue, 2 Jun 2009, 20:42:40 EDT
- UF study finds that ancient mammals shifted diets as climate changedTue, 2 Jun 2009, 20:42:39 EDT