Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 03:31 in Health & Medicine
MADISON, Wis., May 2 (UPI) -- An avian influenza virus in the wild may be just a small step away from spreading effectively between mammals, a controversial U.S study report warns.
- Genetic evidence for avian influenza movement from Asia to North America via wild birdsMon, 27 Oct 2008, 15:36:06 EDT
- Novel compound found effective against H5N1 avian influenza virusThu, 25 Feb 2010, 20:32:53 EST
- Novel compound found effective against avian influenza virusThu, 25 Feb 2010, 20:32:51 EST
- Oral interferon may prevent and control avian influenza virus infectionFri, 29 Jul 2011, 3:35:19 EDT
- New research suggests wild birds may play a role in the spread of bird fluThu, 24 Mar 2011, 15:34:40 EDT