Friday, April 27, 2012 - 18:00 in Mathematics & Economics
NEW YORK, April 27 (UPI) -- Five New Jersey high school students have won scholarships in a competition in which math was used to solve a current U.S. transportation issue, officials said.
- Gender gap disappears in school math competitions, study showsMon, 25 Feb 2013, 21:32:33 EST
- You do the math: Explaining basic concepts behind math problems improves children's learningFri, 10 Apr 2009, 14:42:29 EDT
- Elementary school women teachers transfer their fear of doing math to girlsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 15:33:16 EST
- Math anxiety causes trouble for students as early as first grade Wed, 12 Sep 2012, 14:34:57 EDT
- You say, 'bio-math,' I say, 'math-bio': Crossing science education divideThu, 2 Sep 2010, 12:52:46 EDT