Friday, April 27, 2012 - 07:00 in Astronomy & Space
PASADENA, Calif., April 26 (UPI) -- U.S. astronomers say they've observed an aging star erupting with dust, a natural part of aging for stars that will eventually happen to our own sun.
- Scientists find giant ring encircling exotic dead starWed, 28 May 2008, 15:21:43 EDT
- 1843 stellar eruption may be new type of star explosionWed, 10 Sep 2008, 13:29:17 EDT
- Astronomers witness a star being bornThu, 17 Jun 2010, 13:52:13 EDT
- Cornell-led team detects dust around a primitive star, shedding new light on universe's originsThu, 15 Jan 2009, 14:32:44 EST
- Supernova caught in the actWed, 14 Dec 2011, 15:33:45 EST