Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 15:20 in Paleontology & Archaeology
WARWICK, England, April 26 (UPI) -- A plant disease normally found in subarctic climates has been identified for the first time in Britain as far south as Herefordshire, scientists said.
- Plant disease 'stealth bomber' tactics subverted to tackle hundreds of plant pathogensThu, 9 Dec 2010, 14:39:47 EST
- Exotic plant takes over dunes of Southern SpainMon, 29 Mar 2010, 11:58:31 EDT
- Scientist names top 5 invasive plants threatening Southern forests in 2009Mon, 12 Jan 2009, 14:28:46 EST
- Study reveals how plants and bacteria 'talk' to thwart diseaseThu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:23 EST
- New defenses deployed against plant diseasesSun, 14 Mar 2010, 14:30:34 EDT