Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 21:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., April 25 (UPI) -- Tiny spherules embedded in layers of rock reveal details of the early history of asteroid impacts on Earth, U.S. scientists say.
- Tiny 'spherules' reveal details about Earth's asteroid impactsWed, 25 Apr 2012, 16:35:54 EDT
- Half-baked asteroids have Earth-like crustWed, 7 Jan 2009, 13:43:45 EST
- Solar wind tans young asteroidsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:00 EDT
- Study jointly led by UCSB researcher supports theory of extraterrestrial impact Mon, 5 Mar 2012, 18:32:07 EST
- Scientists publish first ever evidence of asteroids with earth-like crustWed, 7 Jan 2009, 14:09:59 EST