Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 18:50 in Paleontology & Archaeology
DAYTON, Ohio, April 24 (UPI) -- An amateur paleontologist from Ohio has found a very large and very mysterious fossil in Kentucky that professional scientists say has them puzzled.
- Ancient fossilized sea creatures yield oldest biomolecules isolated directly from a fossilTue, 19 Feb 2013, 11:34:40 EST
- What was that? Unraveling a 400-million-year-old mysteryWed, 10 Feb 2010, 11:17:42 EST
- Oldest fossils of large seaweeds, possible animals tell story about oxygen in an ancient oceanWed, 16 Feb 2011, 13:38:02 EST
- Flatfish fossils fill in evolutionary missing linkWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:36:07 EDT
- Recent studies bring fossils and genes together to piece together evolutionary historyWed, 7 Nov 2012, 13:11:03 EST