Monday, April 23, 2012 - 02:30 in Earth & Climate
HOUSTON, April 22 (UPI) -- Scientists say the environmental impact of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster is still being seen in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Assessing impacts of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of MexicoWed, 10 Jul 2013, 15:35:59 EDT
- Study confirms oil from Deepwater Horizon disaster entered food chain in the Gulf of MexicoTue, 20 Mar 2012, 15:35:36 EDT
- Microbial communities shifted dramatically after Deepwater Horizon spillWed, 6 Jun 2012, 22:32:26 EDT
- At least 200,000 tons of oil and gas from Deepwater Horizon spill consumed by gulf bacteriaTue, 11 Sep 2012, 14:04:49 EDT
- Mysterious flotsam in Gulf of Mexico came from Deepwater Horizon rig, WHOI study findsThu, 19 Jan 2012, 16:40:06 EST