Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 15:00 in Earth & Climate
WOODINVILLE, Wash., April 17 (UPI) -- A Washington forensic examiner says he's contributing his expertise to a $2 million search for the missing aircraft of aviation pioneer Amelia Earhart.
- Aircraft of the future could capture and re-use some of their own energyThu, 23 Feb 2012, 23:32:00 EST
- Taking a bird's eye view could cut wildlife collisions with aircraftTue, 10 Jul 2012, 0:01:31 EDT
- Micro aircraft IMPULLS improves avionic systems and sensorsWed, 6 Apr 2011, 12:08:12 EDT
- Self-repairing aircraft could revolutionize aviation safetyMon, 19 May 2008, 11:22:15 EDT
- ONR-funded researchers examine new approaches for aircraft operations aboard carriersWed, 13 Jul 2011, 23:34:06 EDT