Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 00:30 in Astronomy & Space
MANCHESTER, England, April 11 (UPI) -- The mystery of a powerful solar "superwind" that plays a role in the death of stars may have been unraveled, Australian and European astronomers say.
- The superwind galaxy NGC 4666Wed, 1 Sep 2010, 10:29:59 EDT
- ESA spacecraft may help unravel cosmic mysteryThu, 12 Nov 2009, 10:17:00 EST
- Herschel finds source of cosmic dust in a stellar explosionThu, 7 Jul 2011, 14:39:22 EDT
- VERITAS telescopes help solve 100-year-old mystery: The origin of cosmic raysMon, 2 Nov 2009, 14:16:01 EST
- Unravelling the mystery of massive star birth -- all stars are born the same wayWed, 14 Jul 2010, 13:28:54 EDT