Saturday, April 7, 2012 - 13:00 in Astronomy & Space
MOSCOW, April 7 (UPI) -- Russian scientists said Saturday they plan on binding a satellite with a radio beacon to an asteroid that will pass close to Earth.
- Asteroid-hunting satellite a world firstThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:35:53 EDT
- Avoiding an asteroid collisionMon, 13 Sep 2010, 18:28:53 EDT
- Asteroid ice may be 'living fossil' with clues to oceans' originsWed, 28 Apr 2010, 14:52:51 EDT
- MIT: New research suggests that near-Earth encounters can 'shake' asteroidsWed, 20 Jan 2010, 13:27:37 EST
- Study puts solar spin on asteroid moon formationWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:35:53 EDT