Friday, April 6, 2012 - 17:50 in Mathematics & Economics
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 6 (UPI) -- Another common pesticide has been linked to a worldwide decline in honeybee colonies, researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health said.
- Use of common pesticide linked to bee colony collapseFri, 6 Apr 2012, 0:32:52 EDT
- Pesticides not yet proven guilty of causing honeybee declinesThu, 20 Sep 2012, 15:06:18 EDT
- Prenatal exposure to pesticides linked to attention problemsThu, 19 Aug 2010, 3:28:46 EDT
- Pesticide chlorpyrifos is linked to childhood developmental delaysFri, 19 Mar 2010, 11:22:05 EDT
- Common household pesticides linked to childhood cancer cases in Washington areaTue, 28 Jul 2009, 10:52:15 EDT