Monday, April 2, 2012 - 19:00 in Physics & Chemistry
CHICAGO, April 2 (UPI) -- Complex organic compounds necessary for life on Earth were readily produced under conditions existing in the early solar system, U.S. researchers say.
- Organics probably formed easily in early solar systemMon, 2 Apr 2012, 9:15:34 EDT
- Earth-bound asteroids carried ever-evolving, life-starting organic compoundsThu, 9 Jun 2011, 15:36:01 EDT
- Meteorites: Tool kits for creating life on EarthMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:38:01 EDT
- Formaldehyde: Poison could have set the stage for the origins of lifeMon, 4 Apr 2011, 15:36:43 EDT
- Solar system ice: Source of Earth's waterThu, 12 Jul 2012, 16:05:50 EDT