Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 09:31 in Physics & Chemistry
HAMBURG, Germany, March 26 (UPI) -- European researchers say they've used high-energy radiation to determine a supposedly anonymous painting was actually created by Vincent van Gogh.
- 'Hidden' Van Gogh painting revealedWed, 30 Jul 2008, 9:07:49 EDT
- UGA scientists reveal genetic mutation depicted in van Gogh's sunflower paintingsThu, 29 Mar 2012, 23:31:45 EDT
- X-rays show why van Gogh paintings lose their shineMon, 14 Feb 2011, 14:32:50 EST
- Hidden treasure: Technique reveals buried image in famed illustrator's paintingWed, 19 Aug 2009, 14:37:24 EDT
- High-energy X-rays shine light on mystery of Picasso's paintsThu, 7 Feb 2013, 10:35:40 EST