Monday, March 12, 2012 - 18:00 in Earth & Climate
POTSDAM, Germany, March 12 (UPI) -- The Greenland ice sheet is more vulnerable to global warming than thought and could melt completely with just a 2.8-degree F rise, German researchers say.
- Greenland ice sheet may melt completely with 1.6 degrees global warmingMon, 12 Mar 2012, 12:34:58 EDT
- Ice Age lesson predicts a faster rise in sea levelSun, 31 Aug 2008, 14:43:06 EDT
- What is really happening to the Greenland icecap?Mon, 3 Nov 2008, 9:43:33 EST
- Analysis of past glacial melting shows potential for increased Greenland ice melt and sea level riseSun, 31 Aug 2008, 14:43:03 EDT
- As Greenland meltsMon, 19 Oct 2009, 17:43:28 EDT