Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 15:40 in Earth & Climate
DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 28 (UPI) -- Rising sea levels will change Southern California beaches in the coming century, researchers say, but that could be good news for some beach communities.
- Sea level rise to alter economics of California beachesWed, 29 Feb 2012, 23:31:55 EST
- Rising heat at the beach threatens largest sea turtles, climate change models showSun, 1 Jul 2012, 16:33:55 EDT
- New insights into when beach sand may become unsafe for digging and other contactWed, 11 Apr 2012, 13:37:15 EDT
- Saving sand: South Carolina beaches become a model for preservationFri, 23 Oct 2009, 15:00:45 EDT
- Study suggests swimmers at sub-tropical beaches show increased risk of illnessWed, 28 Jul 2010, 11:37:59 EDT