Sunday, November 6, 2011 - 00:00 in Astronomy & Space
PASADENA, Calif., Nov. 4 (UPI) -- NASA's Cassini spacecraft will take high-resolution radar image of Saturn's moon Enceladus during a flyby of the icy moon, the U.S. space agency said.
- Cassini flyby of Saturn moon offers insight into solar system historyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 17:22:19 EDT
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT
- Cassini samples the icy spray of Enceladus water plumesThu, 23 Jun 2011, 10:33:41 EDT
- Strongest evidence yet indicates icy Saturn moon hiding saltwater ocean Wed, 22 Jun 2011, 13:36:36 EDT
- 1980s video icon glows on Saturn moonMon, 29 Mar 2010, 15:25:29 EDT