Monday, August 8, 2011 - 23:01 in Astronomy & Space
WASHINGTON, Aug. 8 (UPI) -- U.S. researchers say building blocks of genetic material reach Earth from extraterrestrial sources, and in greater quantity than previously thought.
- Meteorites: Tool kits for creating life on EarthMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:38:01 EDT
- NASA researchers: DNA building blocks can be made in spaceTue, 9 Aug 2011, 10:04:11 EDT
- Meteorites reveal another way to make life's componentsFri, 9 Mar 2012, 12:25:56 EST
- Unselfish molecules may have helped give birth to the genetic material of lifeMon, 8 Mar 2010, 15:34:44 EST
- Study builds on plausible scenario for origin of life on EarthTue, 9 Aug 2011, 16:40:38 EDT