Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - 05:30 in Earth & Climate
EUGENE, Ore., Aug. 1 (UPI) -- An analysis of prehistoric discharges of icebergs in the North Atlantic shows even slight warming can trigger a collapse of ice shelves, U.S. researcher say.
- Ancient glacial melting process similar to existing concerns about Antarctica, GreenlandMon, 1 Aug 2011, 17:34:39 EDT
- Did the North Atlantic fisheries collapse due to fisheries-induced evolution?Tue, 26 May 2009, 21:21:33 EDT
- Prehistoric humans not wiped out by comet, says researchersWed, 30 Jan 2013, 11:06:19 EST
- Getting warmer? Prehistoric climate can help forecast future changesMon, 24 Nov 2008, 14:28:46 EST
- New evidence implicates humans in prehistoric animal extinctionsMon, 11 Aug 2008, 17:35:48 EDT