Monday, April 25, 2011 - 19:31 in Physics & Chemistry
ATLANTA, April 25 (UPI) -- A simple test using radar technology can quickly determine whether an athlete or a soldier has suffered a concussion, researchers at a Georgia Tech school say.
- Radar shows promise for detecting concussions in athletes and soldiersMon, 25 Apr 2011, 10:32:49 EDT
- Simple test may help judge concussion in athletesMon, 15 Feb 2010, 17:10:51 EST
- Concussed high school athletes who receive neuropsychological testing sidelined longerWed, 15 Dec 2010, 14:41:43 EST
- Sideline test accurately detects athletes' concussions in minutes, Penn study showsWed, 2 Feb 2011, 18:05:43 EST
- Concussions in young athletes on the riseMon, 30 Aug 2010, 9:50:36 EDT