Monday, January 31, 2011 - 22:30 in Astronomy & Space
PASADENA, Calif., Jan. 31 (UPI) -- NASA's Stardust spacecraft has sent back the first images of comet Tempel 1, the intended target of a close flyby next month, U.S. officials said.
- 2-timing spacecraft has date with another cometFri, 11 Feb 2011, 17:02:37 EST
- SOHO watches a comet fading awayThu, 28 Jul 2011, 17:22:02 EDT
- UMD-led EPOXI science team publishes latest comet findings in ScienceThu, 16 Jun 2011, 14:36:16 EDT
- Stardust NExT set to meet its second cometWed, 9 Feb 2011, 13:10:59 EST
- NASA's Rosetta 'Alice' spectrometer reveals Earth's ultraviolet fingerprint in Earth flybyThu, 14 Jan 2010, 16:22:55 EST