Monday, June 14, 2010 - 14:20 in Health & Medicine
ATHENS, Ga., June 14 (UPI) -- U.S. psychologists say cognitive-behavioral therapy can reduce physical symptoms and improve coping strategies involved with inflammatory bowel disease.
- New psychological intervention program shows promise in helping those with bowel diseasesWed, 9 Jun 2010, 14:18:53 EDT
- Genetically engineered bacteria are sweet success against IBDThu, 20 Aug 2009, 19:37:24 EDT
- New probiotic combats inflammatory bowel diseaseMon, 31 Jan 2011, 16:21:42 EST
- Studies suggest possible overlap of IBS symptoms and inflammatory bowel diseaseMon, 22 Oct 2012, 10:09:57 EDT
- Feedback loop explains inflammatory effect on intestinal liningThu, 18 Mar 2010, 12:50:16 EDT